Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to reality.

The reality is not far when we see the reality very near. Words are not my creation, it is the creation of my thoughts-It might be ilogical, it might sound stupid, it might also be worng but I do not care.

As long as words come in my mind I write, It might be some times useful-at least to some one or some body somewhere in the world. It would be, Hopefully. Those who think it is not useful-It will be not useful to them.

My words are just the simple experiments with my self, my own knowledge and experiences, understanding the process, phenomenon, Nature and Environment. My is bounded to one single. I can even make it unbounded by making it Ours.

The bounday does not divide people its the people mind that is dividing people. We are living in world where we like to travel to many places see many culture, religion, people that is the real beauty of life. The more you travel the more you learn.

I always want to generalize many of the aspects and activites but that is just my personal opinion. It has nothing to do with any body or any community or whatsoever.
People fall in trap only because they want to fall. I may be bad at many things, I am not perfect. The beauty of life does not lies in being perfect, it lies in making mistakes which will enable me to learn, which will teach me the lessons which I also further can pass to others.

The way of proving who is right and who is worng in not the way that we alway end up. It is my the look you can tell. It is by the smell you can judge, it is my Nature you can learn.

Welcome to reality-not only to others but to me myself, Welcome to real world.

No comments: