Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thank you.

We born, we start to observe day to day activities around us. We listen to what our elders have to say, then slowly we start to judge what is good and what is bad in our life.What is truthful and what is untruthful, which words are emotionless and which are not.

The process is the stages of learning from one phase of life to next. It continues. It runs with the same common way by seeing, listening, smelling and taking taste of many different activities or events around us.

As we grow, we start to make friends, we share our values, common values and many other activities that are good or bad or whatsoever with the other person. When we share ours to theirs we begin to learn that their is more joy in combining these values, joy and ethics that we only have with others.

It gives us more pleasure, afterwards slowly we begin to realize that we need some body really to take care of us. We then start falling for those person who will take care of us. It can be either male or female depending upon the situation and our choices.

The process continues-and it will always continue just like that. It can be said that-you talk positive people will talk positive, it will create positive framework in your and others around you. One does not want to see the progress of others only because one cannot stand to share his own progress with others.

The war is not answer, it is simple. I can easily kill the person I want to but is that my answer to the problem ? Obviously not. The person who wants to win the battle win before the battle even starts. Only thing is you got to know when it started.

It is not my country that I hate, it is not my people that I hate it is the people with ego hassles that I do not want to see, talk or speak with. Sometimes I wonder, In the process of learning we have to learn how to remove it.

It is not aimed to one single person neither to any group or country it is aimed to those who think it is meant to them. I do not want to make anything personal despite it looks very personal.

Thank you to all those who have done very hard effort to help me. Thank you to all around me. By the grace of GOD-My best wishes are with you all. Despite it might seem non-worthy. You can take it as you want.

My level of thinking might be worst, or it may even be clumsy and narrow because I am separated from all around me presently. I am thankful to those who think I am separated. A fool learns from one single mistake whereas a Gentlemen who think he is really doing good,never learns.

Welcome to the real world- What I believe does not matter, and should not matter to those around me as long as we are bounded by certain boundaries we think only about our own culture, own country and want to talk more on those aspects.

What we do is that we are divided, we are born in one country and we like that country, we like the culture, we like the religion and everything after that becomes "MY". We will all the time like to speak only about that particular aspect- come out of the box and think beyond the boundaries and religion.

Welcome to reality, Once upon a time a child piss on the head of father only because father was carrying the child his on his head. The piss fell in his head and Father was not surprised, he started to clean it up and did not said even a word to Child.

The morale of story is that- It is easy to talk big, make loud cries but the impact matters. Whatever it might be or whatever it would be-it is just a words.


The words will hurt, the words will cry, the words will make you angry however one must know the basics that these are words. The words are dividing the world, the words are killing each others. It is easy to kill some one if I say something wrong to them-It is easy to make some one angry. How many of does not get hurt by words ?

Very few, only because we do not accept it. Once we learn how to accept the words we will learn to see the connection.

Last but not the least, Thank you for those who think I am their friends, Thank you for those who have helped me so far and I am really sorry if my words have hurt those around me. It is not for one person or not intended to those who think it is intended to. Please see the Disclaimer section at the end of the blog. Thank you to those who think I am not their friends too...

Stories will always continue ... till the last breath.... The way may be different, style may be different however the process still remains the same...

No comments: