Sunday, April 26, 2009

Give me Pain, Mother!




Give me Pain, Mother!
-------------------------------------------------

Oh Sweet Mother, I beg you to trust me
I pray you to love me
I am your son, not a stranger
I belong to you, oh dear mother

Why do you make me cry?
Why do you give me pain?
When I am your only son,
I belong to you, only you
Oh dear mother

I am in pain; I am lost in my life
I need your care, I need your blessings
I am praying for your love
I belong to you, oh dear mother

Give me rain, Give me more pain
I understand now,
In your blessings for pain
There lies love, wisdom, caring
All that I have experienced

Oh sweet dear mother, I beg you to bless me
With pain, with sadness and wind of change
I don’t know god, I have never seen them
I know you, as you are my only mother
I belong to you, oh sweet dear mother
Give me pain, give me pain

-----------------------------------------------
© Santosh Kalwar

No comments: