Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome Mr. Swine flue

In response to article at Nytimes on title, "U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu", here is what Mybheja has to say- Dear JACK HEALY and SHERYL GAY STOLBERG..,

Letter to Humans Subject: Mr. Swine Flu is on the way to earth..,

Good news..?, Slowly world is changing, Economic recession, job cuts, natural disaster and NOW, Swine Flue..., I am laughing out loud.., I am sorry but I could not stop my smile.., I know.., this is very sad story for those who have been affected and for those who will be affected by this so called virus or disease. We are the creators of our sufferings, no body else. Now as Mother Nature needs to balance humans, environment and objects in her proximity, we will hear such valid reasons such as virus, recession, disasters etc etc.., I am complete stranger and I am not afraid to die complete stranger..,Well, this is good time to worry and it makes good headlines, let us see how many of us rest in peace.., I am sorry for writing this rude comment and I hope Mr. Editor will accept it.., how can some one reject the truth? Anyways, the virus will slowly spread.., You will be happy if I will tell the things which you want to listen such as- "Don't panic.. it can be treated...,,," Like politicians and diplomats but I am not them..., for the world I am just ordinary stranger.., if I wish, I can heal everything but I do not want right now.., maybe later.., (I can see eyebrows raised.., )

Anyways, God bless you all !

No comments: