Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quotes of the day

Dear all,

-”Being born as a human is the gift in itself, imagine being born other than human, some humans will use or diffuse you, instead.”

-”In every step of the path you will make, you will get secret message to conceive.”

-”All your action has important and meaningful reactions.”

-Once an old man laying in deathbed said to his wife, “Oh sweet and lovely wife, today I am going to die, all my life I never said to you, the golden sentence that every women wants to hear, ‘I love you’; today is my final day and let me say you, ‘I love you’ “. The old man after seven seconds was confirmed dead. A priest said, “your husband is dead”.

Women said to priest, “How can my husband die?, he is not dead, he lives in me, all his life I waited for him to say those words and he knew right from the beginning that he will say them to me, in his deathbed.., it was me who never understood that he loved me more than his life.”

After nine second old man’s women got fainted and she was dead too.

What is the moral of the story?

-”Try asking what excites you most?, what makes you sad most? and what would you do today which you will not do tomorrow? The answers you will get will lead you to your path or to right track.”

-”One very wise man in the streets of chitwan asked, “Who is fucking happy on this planet raise your hand?”, one poor child looked all the people who were gathered in steets, he raised his hand and said, “I am happy.” The wise man was angry and said, “how can you be happy, every body, every where in the world is suffering, is in pain with natural disaster, disease, and many more.?” The poor boy smiled at wise man and said, “My mother told me that, I was born happy and I will die happy. So, I am happy and alive.”

-”As I say, I was born handsome and I will die handsome. also I would say, I was born happy and I will die happy.”

God bless you all !

No comments: