Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fear of Death

In response to Paulo's Stories, here is what My bheja has to say-

Dear Paulo,

Good.., it is good for ourselves.., Don’t be mad on me for stating it is good but I know, it is good to see the death close to your eyes. (Why? and why am I saying this, will be discussed later sometimes…)

-”Live in moment, every day is the new beginning of life and every night is the end of life.”

-”Those who have not seen death close to their eyes will never live with full potentials.” (I can see some eybrows raised..)

-”Most of us fear death and those who speak of not fearing death are simply lieying.” (…”109 Quotes, 07 Poems and a Song of despari…”)

Well, I should stop writing too may quotes since I may just end of writing another book of quotes. I need to finish my first Novel as per the resolution this year…, Excuse Me…, :)

God bless you all !

No comments: