Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bloggers we are !

A blogger is always a blogger. Its the same way to say that women will be always women. I felt very nice when some of our friend visited the articles that I wrote appreciated the work. I visited their website or blogs did the same. I love to read their blogs, their ideas and their great great work. I like it, Bloggers we are, and bloggers we will be. There is a common domain that we share and that common domain is all about love, passion and hard work. We know what we are doing at least but their are people in world who do not know what they are doing. For e.g. Take Politicians.

It is nice to see you moving from one blog to another as I am doing the same. I like to praise and appreciate others work I don't know What I believe is that Every individual has multiple identity and we have to some how realize the fact that we are different when we take these identities and we should also behave differently but we have one common motive that drives to the very next step we take. That very next step has brought the change in society and that change is realistic and very natural.

God bless you all !

No comments: