Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Microsoft Student Partner

Don't be surprise to see the topic. The topic itself loads of smiles in the faces of millions by just a single keyword used in the topic. The very first keyword tells a lot about what i am talking about. It is "Microsoft", where "your potential is our passion". Yes, I have been officially been selected for this program. How can you ask me now not to have a smile in my face ? This has bought new hope and exciting journey, I am enthusiastic never before- The same guy who was rejected once by great great company like Infosys, Wipro and Hp while he was in Bangalore. The guy thought that well he did not have any talent or skill. It was total end for him. The guy whose academic background speaks what kind of consistency he maintains in his life. The guy who is always determine to achieve what he desires and what he expects because he is satisfied in what he achieves in his expectations.

Don't get confuse, There are always good times and some bad times but there are some times which are in between, which gives you smile in your face, brings joy in your life and makes you proud of what you are capable of. Only thing is the realization deep inside you. I never realized that I will be selected for this Program. I am happy, excited and proud of myself. I really thank to Jukka Wallasvaara for recommending me for this program. He was the one who took a short interview and decided that this guy has got some potential.

Journey has begun, and it is not only my duty to serve for the best organization in the world but the ones who are related with me in some ways. I expect my friends, relatives and every one to help me with this process. I want to show what I can do for my favorite organization undoubtedly Microsoft. I invite you all at Microsoft Journey of Student Partner, I invite you all-friends, foes,relatives, those who want to help me. The title with MSP (Microsoft Student Partner) says it all.

Thank you to Bill Gates and his team for selecting me. I hope I am here in this planet to make some difference, it will be the good place to start with; the number one organization in world working days and nights to create the changes in society. Welcome to Microsoft. Welcome to make the difference... Welcome...Together we can make this happen and I expect the unexpected...

2 comments:

aNanta said...

congratulations !!

You are a great guy. You deserve the best. Badhai chha, this is one of the mile stone for your success.

Best of Luck !!

Anonymous said...

hey have gr8 time over there and congrates bro enjoy and do HOLAX of enjoy.......