Saturday, February 9, 2008

Red Rose


I am not in mood to write today, I picked up the rose from the garden put it here in the blog. Valentine's day is approaching near, People are coming closer and closer. Every body is going to celebrate this day with their loved ones, near and dear ones. Unfortunately I am not. When you are quite far from the person you like and you are willing to go and visit her but some how you could not then what would you do ? How would you celebrate this day ? You can celebrate it by giving her a call, sending her some surprises and doing some very funny and stupid things- Surely she is going to like whatever you do because She likes you and she is yours. Is a relationship very difficult thing to understand ? I don't think so, It is not Only thing is that It is broken due to lack of communications, and mainly because of small arguments which the both partner some how realizes later after they are broken. I do not want to share my own personal life experience but some how I am learning being in a relationship a lot. I think I am understanding slowly and gradually what it is like but I am just a newbie on this. Happy Valentines day to all my blog readers and to all the people on this earth, May you get what you want in your life and May your relationship goes very far and most importantly you become happy in your life and in your relationship. Happy Valentines day !

No comments: