Saturday, November 29, 2008

"What do you associate with Heart?"

"Heart". Here is one quote which my mind generated in less than few nano seconds. It says, "Heart is the place where "happiness" lies".

As you mentioned Paulo, Heart is the corner stone for many religions.Yes it is ! If you see physically, the heart can be associated with some physical organ which lies in our body. I would suggest you one question.

Why do people associated "love" with the heart symbol ? Many book, many literature has tried to answer the question of love. Every body has their own story but I would say love is a simplest form of human need which desires happiness and nothing beyond.

Where there is happiness, there is love and where there is love there is happiness. Heart is the symbol for love. The place where no one decides through the virtue of one's mind but just gives it away. Why do I say, give it away?

Heart is the place where we do not want to preseve anything but just give, When you give you will feel happiness. When you want to preserve and keep it on your own then, you are hiding something with not only yourself but with others around.

There is one common analogy in some religion. Here is that- "Soul is like a air, and human body is flesh". When you have only flesh, it does not count but when you have flesh and the soul, it brings you to life.

Life is combination of soul and the body. Let me give you one example. You have a car, but you do not have a driver for the car. You do not know how to drive but you need urgently to reach for some work. Now what would you do ? Forget about the alternatives like taking taxi or not going or whatever but you just have to move or go. Imagine !

When you have to think of this situation what would be best approach ? How would you be able to tackle such problem, leave the problem. That is one thing but the point is that, the human body is like the car which is a body but do not have a driver, without heart.

When there is only human body or the car the car does not move but when there is driver inside the car then car does moves. The same principal can be applied with humans.

This simple approach justifies that without human heart human will be alive but they will never be happy. Here is one poem which could help to understand or give some meaning to explain "heart".

With heart, I feel the pain.
With heart, I also feel the pleasure.

With you, I can climb the mountain
I can jump from the sky

Oh dear ! How can I survive when I feel alone
When there is darkness and no one near.

Is it my heart which is seeking love
Or is it my mind which is thinking a lot.

When would our journey come to peaceful end?
I wish I can sleep in your arms,
With ever lasting peace and silence...

My heart is for you and will always be with you.
When I wake up early in the morning

The first wish is with the God, to be with you.
I know time is passing like a steam of water

But Oh dear !, why am I left like without heart
and to ponder all around.

I see humans but they all make me think
I see object but they all make me sick

I am living and People look as if I am alive
Should I wait?, Just because both of our heart will find each other together.

I hope all your dreams and all your goals come to life.
I cannot wait to see pleasure in your eyes

When I can sleep in your arms and explain how I felt with every passing moment of my life

Is it because of our heart or should I think of your heart as mine ?


I do not know how long I can make the poem but I hope this explains a lot about what I associate "heart" with. You can always use the poem if you want but please give credit to the author. Because, this author is struggling to leave a mark on the heart of all those alive.

No comments: