Monday, November 3, 2008

A weekend


 

Life seems to be going on the smooth plane. It has faced many hurdles and now it wants to travel as it would like to. During a weekend in Lappeenranta, it was pleasant to meet exciting bunch of old folks. It was also exciting to meet those who desired to meet.


 

Some times I think we are all creating the memories and these memories we are keeping it up one day to remember. Whatever we do and whatever we try is all because of these memories. It is good to take life as it is, and not the way it would be. The weekend started with the exciting "Tihar party". A festival of lights. With the excitement and watching all those folks around whom I did not see for last one month was pleasant to my eyes. To gain something we have to loose something. The same happened during this weekend where, I had to choose between the National Seminar of AIESEC and in between meeting friends. I choose the latter one. I do not know why but may be there is something which I do not want to do now being in AIESEC member. I am saturated by the work load of AIESEC and with our local committee "famous decisions".


 

Therefore, I decided to be with my friends. It was fun as it is always is. Later, next day I went to one good Finnish friend party. He graduated from the university. It was nice to see him being graduated. It was a pleasant party with loads of nice songs playing and beautiful girls dancing all around.


 

I enjoyed being as a participants in his party. Later, that night I realized that I need to graduate soon too. Well, I do not know when but sooner is better. There are some works still left with my own thesis. I hope everything goes as I am thinking on my mind. But I know many of the times it is not easy and there still lies the hurdles in the path.


 

A good memorable weekend to remember and think about it later in your life. I wish good luck to all of those who participated in the "Tihar party" and all those who showed the smile despite being uncomfortable with my persona.


 

Today, as it is Monday. I think there are some glitches and surprises coming soon. I am expecting these to come very soon may be later in the afternoon or in the evening. Any ways, Life is to learn from the errors that we commit and carry on as long as it goes on.


 

"Near you"


 

Who cares if I am a human or animal?

Who cares if I am acting as a normal human being?


 

I think we should just travel and learn

But again, I am afraid with the economical trouble.


 

Life is to move on and on

Life is to see new places and people


 

Life is full of excitement and sorrow

Life teaches us simplest of lesson to remember

Life gives you advice to see new faces all around

Whoever she is, she looks beautiful and bright


 

Is this my passion for her or

Is it my passion of myself?


 

Whoever she is and whatever it takes,

I think I am feeling sense of togetherness


 

With you beside and me deep inside my thoughts

Can we give it to those in need?


 

Close your eyes and see who it is?

If you cannot see me, then I was never yours


 

If you can only see me, then I am yours.

Listen to yourself and tell me if it is true.


 

Whoever it is and whatever it takes we will do.

We will do, to learn from ourselves and to teach others what to do.


 

I thought I am writing a poem but it might look really stupid

I do not care as long as it gives meaning to what I think


 

All the desires are left unfulfilled

Until I see you with my eyes wide open


 

Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between us.

But all these can be fulfilled once you desire of me near you.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to read these posts. It really was so nice to see you here. I hope that when it is your time to graduate I can be there.