Friday, September 12, 2008

Trip to Estonia.

There was a written statement about me yesterday that I have been writing most of the times the hypothetical concepts but I do not care about it. Yesterday was a good day with exciting thing to do. First and foremost, We planned to visit Estonia. A city which is close to Finland. A city very small and very peaceful.

Journey is what we like. A Journey with friends, and smile all around. A journey with silence and in those silence there are loads of lesson learning process all the time. We started our jouney early in the morning at around 3am. The darkness was there and we were driving four guys from our city to the capital of Finland, Helsinki. Thanks to our friend "Teemu" who stood brave and took a decision of driving both the ways around.

We reached very early in the Helsinki port and it was nice to feel early morning cold breeze with pleasant smell of fresh air.

We started to move to the "Ekeraline", a ship name which was cost effective and which was there for us to take to Estonia. It was nice ship and a very pleasant trip. Initially, as there is always a feeling of sleeping in early morning it did not distub our feelings and we went on.
We were welcomed on board and the ship started to move slowly in the Ocean.

It was the time to take the breakfast and we had a buffet in the ship which was very cheap only 10 Euro per person. As food is necessary to survive we did not had a choice and we started our breakfast.

It was very funny experience that it took 3 attempts to full our tummy. There were three rounds of food being tasted and I thought that was much more for the entire day. The breakfast was very heavy and then the fun part started with cracking jokes and having fun, smiling and sharing good experiences and so on.

We started to move around the city, took a very cheap beer in the restaurant which was only 5 Euro per person. Acutally it was not cheap in that particular resturant. I asked one lady in one small stall to take a picture with me and she refused. I do not why but she said, "Buy something from my shop and then I will allow you to take the picture".

There were two perspectives to measure, one from my side and next from the lady's side. From my side- it was bad because, I thought there is nothing wrong if she could have said yes and I would have shared some moments with her,nothing else.

From her perspective, she wanted something to sell and she thought the profit in two ways, one she will ask me to buy something and next she will even give me the pleasure of being with her in the picture.

I did not gave a second thought on what she asked. As a typical Finns would have done. I said nothing too and we moved our ways to see other part of Estonia.

Some of my friend said that she was a Russian lady, and they are always desiring for money and can give anything for money. I do not think so, but to some extent yes.

Again I asked myself,can money buy everything in world ? Can we buy love, happiness and those things which we cannot usually get but the moments creates them, can we really buy a women from around anywhere in the world for money ?

That question is left to readers, you decide if it is really possible for to buy everything from money. After such wise thinking we headed to see other part of the city. There were big malls, fancy shops and many more exciting church. We visited some of them which were free.

It was memorable journey all the way. Finally it was time to come back home and we bought the many many cases of the beers, wine, whiskey and vodka.

Later, the journey we took has to come to end. While we were coming we saw some good ladies in the ship who were close to us. Some of them were looking to me as if I am some druggist or as I am some weired guy coming from some unknown forest.

It does not matter as long as you matter to yourself.

Finally the tour of one day to Estonia ended up with nice cool feelings of the place and the people in Estonia.

We had a nice journey all along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a one memorable trip. Thanks for you for that. Maybe there will be another trip in future.