Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monday again.

Today Monday again sucks and it has really bought something that I was expecting a long back. One of my final exams was left which could have resulted in great success but I have to see the failure then the success.

I do not believe must in astrology but I have to some times. Is it my mind which is always stating that in my life there will be no good thing happening on Monday or is it just the Monday itself? Why do I have to go through this, most of the times?

Failure is the ladder of success but where this ladder is and where is the success. Many people are worried about the failure then the success. For example my life and me. I am worried about the failure in my life and I am worried about it because I do not know when I will be able to find the success. I still have some courses to finish and I do not know when I am going to finish these courses? Will it take time before I will be able to finish these courses or will it be not finished for ever?

What will happen if I am not able to finish them? I am also visiting to Helsinki. The first city of Finland. I am visiting to work. I have to sign a contract on Tuesday. It is on the 30th of September. Most probably, the last day of this month.

If I see the entire month, the month of the September is the time when I was born, it was in the early week and later in the last day of the September I am going to sign a contract for the period of three months. Right now, I am in the train writing this article on what is going to happen next in my life.

Last year, I was encouraged by the Lyra in Finland; I got the first prize for the content creation by the Lyra. I was very excited and happy. Those days, when I first landed to Finland and seeing my life today gives an impression that, life travels very quickly. It brings loads of surprises and gifts to you. It creates memories and these memories are very cheerful memories. We meet different people and these different people teach us different things in life.

Today, I have much work which I have to handle. The day when I came- I was searching for the work. I happens to all of us that, we are always searching for the work and when we get the one we think that, we do not now want to work. Money is the only thing that is important to most of the people but money never can bring smile, money never can bring comfortableness or money will never bring the pleasure or happiness.

I remember couple of days ago, I was just walking down a streets and I saw a very nice kid. The kid carried by her mother and the child turned back at me and smiled. I was so happy to see a child smiling back at me. I do not know what the connection was or what made a child to turn back at me and smile. The smile was so pleasant and cheerful that it cannot be explained. It has to be felt. He again turned back and smiled. We shared a pleasant smile to each other. I do not know why he smiled but I knew why I did.

There are many lessons we can learn in life and as the day progress, we learn from our surrounding, nature, people and visiting many places but inside us we are “one” and “small child”.
Who am I?

I feel as if, I am one, alone and single.
I feel as if I have a small kid inside me.

I am a boy who wants to be cared
I am a son who has been taken care

I am a husband with heart full of love
I am a father, with support and blessings.

I am different person with every birthday I celebrate

I feel I am nobody
But again, I think am I someone to somebody?

The feeling of smile of a child, keeps me alive.
The day I wanted to kill myself-reminds me what is life?

I do not know what will happen next in my life
I am the one who is not waiting for tomorrow

But I am living for this moment, only because
This is mine.

I can laugh, smile and cry at the same time in this moment.
I know what I am doing,
I might be nobody, but there is someone who reminds me
I am somebody

Am I so valuable to that very someone?
Or Am I living to give.

I am open, as an open book.
I am the creation- of the creator in creation.

Am I nobody or Am I somebody to someone?

No comments: