Monday, September 15, 2008

Sing a happy birthday song.

As I always try to get rid of my fears, they always and most often tend to come during Mondays. The Monday is starting of the week days, it also bring loads of excitment for those who do 10-5 jobs. I do not feel very excited on Mondays. I am really feeling as if this day should never come in my life again.

I do not invite the problems but they come to me. It is very automatic and I never want them to come in my life. I have heard thousand theories that you should not consider the days as good or bad but let it go. However, it does not give me silence.

I want to breath but I could not, I want live in silence but even though it could not come because inside me there is something which is creating loads of problems.

But, Why do I make my readers feel as if I am really depressed. Even though I am not feeling good, I hope you will feel good. Here is what I received in my Inbox couple of days ago from a friends.

The picture shown below is a puzzle that you need to solve.



"Imagine you are in Africa . You have been tied hanging on a tree with
a rope anchored on the ground, a candle is slowly burning the rope,
and the lion is waiting for you to drop and be his lunch."


"Your survival hinges on the rope staying intact, there is no one
around to help you. What to do now ............ "



What would you do ?


Do you have any other option ?

Will you be able to survive ?


If yes, how could you survive ?

Now, do not take it very seriously.



Sing a Happy Birthday song.


Here is what you need to do-




Cheers !

No comments: