Sunday, March 9, 2008

Are you only male or female ?



Last night I was walking down the lane, I come up with some thing weired in my mind and I thought well are we male or female ? I may be built up with the physical structure of being strong male genital organ with me but am I really male ? It may be also that I have female protective organ with me but am I really female only ?

The idea is that if we are just a male it is not just only male. We are also female and vice versa. I am not only female because what I believe is that we have two souls inside a human body. One is for the male and another is for the female. Let's defend my idea.

First thing, Let's say I am male. I see other male around me. The very first thing I will come up in my mind is that is this person good or bad ? We make the impression of another unknown person if we see him/her for the first time. It is very natural but often we do that. Their might be some exception to this but mainly people start to judge you by your first impression. It is saying like- First impression is the last impression.

Now, My point is when we make an impression about the person at that instant who judge inside us whether that person is good or bad ? Here is the main idea, The male person inside us will judge the unknown person you saw for the first time. If the person inside you will say, No- This person does not seem so good, is not good, is bad, is negative, ugly or so on. These impression will be transferred to our mind and we will decide on the basis of the message we got the male soul present inside us.


Ultimately, When I see the female passing by me- I do the same, their is a female soul inside us who will decide whether the female whom I am seeing for the first time is good, bad, ugly or what so ever. The message will be transferred to our brain of the impression that female inside us made. Therefore, the point is that we have both the soul inside us- Male and Female Souls.

Why to say that I am just male or I am just female. It is not one human we represent we are two species living in one. We are both male and female. We might look as a male or female but we are both inside us. This is the finding and mybheja ideas.

I do not know if you think so but this is what I believe in. I hope you do too.If you do not believe in this then think once, think twice and then think well, its true. You will.


(Picture taken from: http://www.waterworksgallery.com/art_exhibits/
september6/pettelle/images/
little%20dancer%20male%20&%20female%20relief%20front%206%20tall.jpg )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have a feminine or a male side of us inside. But I think we still a one person, or let me say that we have only one soul inside of us.