Thursday, March 20, 2008

Party-Club-Girls



Why do we value more girls than a guy ? The answer is very simple. We value them only because we need them. Without women, life is empty. With women life is pity. I don't know but My expereience tell me that we often go to visit the beautiful places like pubs, clubs what is the sole purpose of going out there ? Well, To many they just go for a beer and chit-chat with a friends but Many of those go with the motive fo fetching or getting the girls.

The girls are not something which is kept in the market and you just put in your tray later pay the amount and take them to your home. I am not telling to any one it is to myself too. I also visit with the same motive, as long as their is male organ inside me surely it will ask some female organ to be his best mate.

Last night Me, and all of my lovely sweet friends went to a club. The club lies in the center of Lappeeranata and the Name of club is Giglin Marlin. The new club which is taking lots of market in the city.Therfore we arrived their in the club, Now what is that we should do next ? I am not a dancer or I do not know how to dance. I knew my limits that until and unless you dance in the dance floor you cannot fetch a girl. However, I do not want to. My motive was just to relax, listen to the music- hard rock, hip-hop and whatever they played. The theme of the party was a "Spring is coming or may be similar".

Now, By the time My friends were in the dance floor having fun, I was moving different places... I think I read the mind of the people who were present in the club What I think is that, They all were thinking where to go and what to do. I saw all the party people moving. I wonder why are they moving ? It may be because they want to go from one place to other in search of something new. In search of new taste of music, want to see new people or whatsoever.

If I was couple of years back- enjoying the way I used to be- Definietyly I would have f#$@ many of them. Unlike my previous past expereices and what I found is that-

"The girls met in the club will leave you one day in the club".

It means that, Once you visited in the club you buy a drink for her, you speak your mind with her ... and then she suddenly says she likes you (she doesn't actually) Now, you guys visit may be to her place or your place make love. Finally the story ends for a day. Next day, Its upto you guys what to do Next.

My interepretaion may seem stupid, it might also be meaningless but many but I do not care as long as my hands are typing these letters- pressing the keyboard and my minds think in the way I describe the story or my article.

No one ever has found out, What's going on Women's mind ? No one will. Only because we have to Women although Many women will also say that- "Even, We don't know what is going on our mind !".

The women do not like those kind of men who are cheap, who are easily availaible, they want somehing complex. It is sure that all women like famous men but for an simple or ordinary male it is quite complex to buy a girl in the Market of Club.
I will buy you a drink means, I want to sleep with you tonight for the expense of money that I am investing you in beer.

You are not in love only because she said so, You will never be in love only becaue you like her, you do not know what love is. Love is not something which can be described. Sex , lust are quite opposite to love but they are close to Male's mind that we sometimes misunderstand the concept of Love.

My way of writing is similar to AIESEC-theme in Finland. It is "challenging your world views."

Story will go on ...

(Picture taken from:http://www.martin-architectural.com/
casestory/images/Giggling-Marlin.jpg )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm not going to argue whit you. What you have written is true, or that's what I think also. Of course world is full of exceptions.