Sunday, December 21, 2008

Story begins...

Now I do not know why, but it feels that today she is going to take this big step and come close to me. She is the most beautiful women that I have seen. She is ever changing and blazing like never before. She looks much prettier than the red rose.

What is wrong today with this climate? Why is there sun shining when it should not shine. The temperature is below the zero and today the sun is shining above my head. Oh ! God, I am little worried but at the same time I am little happy. I want to see her. I want to take her into my arms and feel the heat.

The heat of two hearts, the hearts which are far from each other. But No way, the distance cannot make it difficult for us. The distance will never create a problem. I know. Whatever it takes, I will go and see her. Whatever be the situation- even if God does not want me to let me go, I want to just see her.

Is there any wrong in seeing the person you like? Is there any mistake that I commit in doing the things my heart wants to do? Do I have to see the difference that society sees as the blockage? Why do people talk about the sex, religion, caste, age and many of such bullish non-sense? Why should I care? I have come to the conlcusion that if we see the difference and if I see those from the eyes of the people, then I am not being myself. I am being them.

I do not want to be them no, no way. I just want to be myself. I know she like me not the society, not my race, color, religion, age and whatever. I know, she just wants to see me as I want to see her. I know she has this dramatic blaze of glory inside her. When we are together, we are only together and we do not see the world around. I know this is the most beautiful thing ever one person can imagine. I do not want to say Good bye to her. Never! I have started hating the word Goodbye. I do not now why but I do not like Goodbyes now.

She is the one. The beautiful wedding dress and the beautiful look just makes me crazy all the time. I am alive now. She makes me alive. She is the one who I always wanted. I see if we had already met before. I think we had met already before. Not in this present relationship but in the past. I know I went to war and I could not come back home. I know she waited for me. I know I have done wrong by asking her to wait for me. She was alone, She was all the time waiting for me. Every day, when she looked outside from her window, there was fear and desperation in her eyes. The desire of seeing me with my bags running and coming close to her. Smiling all the time. But after a while- sun will feel the shyness and go and hide into the darkness. She waited for me so long.

I am sorry that I made her wait. I do not want to loose her again. She is the one that I have waited for more than sixteen months. She is the true beauty that I cannot stop admiring. She is the most precious gift that I ever wanted. She is the best thing that have ever happened to me. Oh God, I am so alive now. I want to start writing about all these. I want to dedicate my life is telling the story to all. I want to say that, such a romantic love and evolve from the beauty of our story. This is the story which needs to be told. This is the story which has to come out and give the lessons to those who never have fallen in love before. This is the story also for those who fight in every day life about not living together, this is the real story of these two couple who cannot live without each other even just for a second.

The journey has started and let this journey now begin...

(Author is working on a new project)

No comments: