Monday, December 29, 2008

What is your Resolution for 2009?

This is little difficult for me-

As I am very bad at making plans and it is good idea to make a plan and work for these plans ahead. How about doing the things you like most at a given time? How about doing what your heart says? How about not planning ahead in advance.

There are people who waste time making calendars and put there events in the calendar but I just try to remember everything in my little head.

In 2008, I has some things in my mind. For example,

I will write around 365 posts in 2008 and if you will check now at the end of 2008 you will find that, I have really accomplished what I thought.
http://www.mybheja.blogspot.com
I am little doubtful if I will post 365 articles or posts in the same blog. It will depend on which place I will live. If I remain in Finland then I think, yes but if not, then I doubt on my own abilities this year.I do not know what would be my resolution in 2009 but let me try to make the list and see if I will achieve by the end of the year 2009.

There is some career accomplishments, personal voyage and many other random stuffs which I personally would like to do in 2009.

"Humans desires never end, every time we want more and more-it just never ends."

I truly believe in the above cited quotes. Therefore for coming new year 2009 which is-
2+0+0+9=11
Total is equal to Eleven

There is a book written by Paulo, called "Eleven Minutes". I have not yet read that book, I wish I could.

-May be Paulo will post his book "Eleven Minutes" in the blog and I will read them in 2009.

But just wait a moment, When we add "Eleven" i.e. 1+1=2

The final single number after the end of year 2009 is,

2+0+0+9=11 =1+1=2 (Two)

Two has a great meaning, it could mean "good" or "bad", it may also mean "right" or "wrong". In technology two means, 10 (Binary representation of decimal number 2)

When we go further deep we can find that in Electricity two mean either "on" or "off".

Now-let me see what this two has to do in my personal life. Well, Oh-

Alright, I got it.

I am presently in Finland,and Two could mean-I can go back to my home country in Nepal or might again, come back from Nepal to further study here in Finland.

May be, Two means I would have two wifes. I think I have to work very hard to make this happen. Simply because Generally, People say that "Behind every successful man, there is a women". Since the economic crisis is going on these days, jobs are being cut and there are loads of problems floating in around the air. Therefore, So, I think if someday I am going to become successful then, I need not just only "a women" but may be "two women".

What else two could mean in my life,
May be I will finish my second book which I am working on currently.Since this book will be the work of fiction, and I will try to find a publisher for this one. I do not want them to "self-publish". Simply because, it does not reach to wide audience until and unless you are famous.

What else, May be couple of "Scientific Journal" should be researched and published. But I still do not know if I will first be given any position for the study. Especially the research funding for the work by the University.

I think in 365 days these resolutions are good enough and if I complete even half of these then I think I have accomplished what I have promised with myself.

Now as you said Paulo, that you will again post these list at the end of year 2009, I will summarize them below.

1) Post 365 articles, opinions and views on the blog with average post of one article every day.
http://www.mybheja.blogspot.com

2) If possible read the book "Eleven minutes" by Paulo. (if posted for free or given to me by Paulo as gift)

3) Travel back to home country Nepal (and come back again in Finland.) If not offered the Residence permit on any grounds such as study or work here in Finland then I have to see the other opportunities elsewhere.

4) Try to make two wives. The term wives does not mean that I will marry them officially but I prefer to call "wife" rather than calling them as "girl friend" simply because, I believe the term "girl friend" is misleading in this era where you keep on changing them every time. My definition of "wife" is those ladies who are dedicated and committed to you as much as you are committed and dedicated to them. (Both of them different, both of them should like me more than they like anybody else, both of them should care more about me more than any one in the entire world, both of them should help me in any given ways and both of them I should like as well more than my life.)

5) Finish my second book. A work of fiction. Currently I have started to think on this project. Let us see if I can complete it by the end of year 2009.

6)Find the suitable publisher for the my second book. (If not, then self publish.) This one is very difficult, I know.

7) May be one two papers on "Scientific Journal or Conference" by the end of the year through my research work.


OK, I must stop now. This is already very ambitious dreams and even if I complete half of them or some of them, then I will be satisfied.

Satisfaction will not come to me, if I will complete these above mentioned "To do" lists but the real satisfaction will come to me when I will start doing them.

Therefore, I would like to stop here by saying that-

"Whatever you do, whatever you get- at the end the most important of all, simply ask one question:
Are you satisfied?
If your listen from your inner voice-yes, then you are the most happiest on earth, if no-then try to ask again and say, why not?"

Good luck to you all, in 2009 !

No comments: