Thursday, June 4, 2009

Resolution09: Travelling Finland-Himalaya-Finland

Dear all,

As per the resolution this year in 2009, I am traveling to Himalaya and back again to North (Finland). So, I won't be much active during 12.06.2009-20.07.2009. But once in a while, I will check the updates and the blog and your latest ideas, thoughts and creativity.

So, I might go climbing few mountains since I was born in Mountains (Himalaya)

Good luck to me and hopefully I will come back again to send you some more books to read... (Ha Ha ...) or may give you great inspiring ideas about love, life and relationships. What can a person do, when he was born so wise ?.....(Ha Ha...)

I know many will not like me and many do not like me but I like you all for simple and stupid reason- We all are humans and we were created equal.

God blesses you all !

and

God bless you all !

No comments: