Thursday, June 4, 2009

Q&A: Sadness

In response to Q&A at Paulo's blog, here is what Mybheja has to say-


Dear all,

Q)How do you stop sadness?

A) Time, Patience and Sadness
You cannot stop sadness, you can only heal the sadness by letting it go, by giving more time, by being patience and by being more sad. Sadness is very strong emotion in our human body, it results loads of pain and sufferings. It creates a different you, it will stop you to work, it will stop you to do many things that you want to do. There are no one who are not Sad, I think even Jesus was sad, I think even many prophets and gurus were sad. I am normal human being but imagine a human being a God himself than even God is sad.

Sadness is result of pain and pain is because of failure. When one is failed in love, in life, in situations bad or better than you are ought to feel sad.

Climate is sad which brings darkness, and it is happy when it brings light. Mother is sad when her child hates her after she becomes old, father is sad when his siblings humiliate their name and fame. Just tell me one person who is not sad or who has not been sad. Therefore, life is filled with sadness and only sadness. Only thing which will remain with us forever. Sadness is different than suffering. (I am not going to explain suffering here)

Here is one poem for a young lover who lost his love, a girl betrayed him and left him all alone. He is feeling very sad and he has lost his will to live...,


She betrayed me, she went away
Yesterday we were together but now I feel the pain,
She killed my soul with sadness,
Leaving me all alone in darkness,
Regret I have none,
Dreams and hopes are lost and all gone,
I was born alone and I will go all alone,
Sharing was all I wanted,
But,She betrayed me, she went away
Sorrows of pain and writing this poem,
I am left in loneliness, O my saddest Poet,
Death will come but I will not be satisfied,
I will find roots of my soul search you deep inside,
She betrayed me, she went away
Sadness and sadness
Living for the last breath
Maybe time will heal,
Maybe surrender I need,
Patience I have none,
Oh dear Love, I am dieing every second,
You could have murdered me,
Before such pain and sadness,
She betrayed me, she went away
Giving me Sadness and pain...
Sadness and pain...


God blesses you !

and

God bless you all !

No comments: