Thursday, February 19, 2009

I tell you the truth.

“I tell you the truth”, said Jesus in many of Gospels of John, and Matthews. Do you believe that whatever, Jesus said is correct? Was he really speaking the truth. One of the believe that we have is that, Jesus is the son of God. He performed many miracles and showed that the miracles performed were by the grace of the God. The Father wanted him to perform the miracles and help to those who needed the most.

Anyways, During those times too- People did not believe in him and why should they really believe? Despite some miracles, there were not so magical about the world which could have been transformed into heaven. Those who will follow Jesus will go with him in the Kingdom of the heave and those who will not follow his footsteps will go in hell or nowhere.

When the person says, “I tell you the truth”. He is then not saying you the truth but manipulating the truth. Those who seek to tell the truth never says, “I tell you the truth”.  Why should some one say, I tell you the truth so many times? The repetition of this sentence is little scary in many of the Christian Gospels or the Scriptures.

Truth is love and love is truth. There is nothing above the truth and beyond the truth. Truth starts with trust in humans and ends with giving and taking of happiness or help or healing. Those who tell you the truth can easily be trusted and should also give you help without anything in return.

You have every rights to not believe me or not to follow me. Why should you agree with me? Please disagree and I do not have any objections if you disagree.

Every religion is the same. Those who follow one single religion  loves the differences and wants to promote or market their own religion over other. Or, (May be some of them do that.)

Anyways, Religion should be such that- it should combine or unite the people not divide the people of the world. Look around yourselves, so many religion and so many gurus.  Sometimes, I think if I were a God and would have taken human form of life, would these people or religion or sect ever have realized and given my words a value? Who will believe then if I stand up tall and say, “I am God and You all have God within you”.

But who cares? God is not going to give you a job, will he? God is not going to take care of your babies neither will he find you a suitable bride or groom. So, all of your problems are your own and you have to solve them alone. By solving and showing off that you can perform miracles, you do not become God. You have to heal not one or two individuals but the entire world.

Where is Jesus or Shiva or Allah now? Are they hiding somewhere because they are too afraid of Economy Slowdown? Or, Global Crisis? When would they come out and show us that, They can make one single peaceful planet called- Earth.

Sometimes, I feel pity on those who believe in only one country, one religion, one caste, one culture, one women, one family and one. Simply because, when you think about one then you are creating difference when it comes to other.

There is nothing in the world called One, there is always Two and with this two, there exits the difference. The difference comes when we have more than one. Often, it is very good and nice to know and have differences in society, culture, country, race and religion.

Where there is good, there is bad and where there is bad there is good. Humans are just humans either it is Jesus, Allah or Shiva or anybody else who claims to be God. They are just humans as we are. Nobody else.  (Please do not believe if you do not want.)

Praying to them in search of hope is what we all do, I would recommend to those who pray, do it to yourself. You are the God and either you believe or not, you have written your “script of life”.

Well, when you were in Mother’s womb for 9 months, See during that time, you wrote your script of life. This script of life you wrote and you hide it with your own self when you came into existence in Earth. I mean, when you were physically born in Earth, you hide your script of life. Look, Clever you are.

Why? Because, you are scared if your script of life will be read by others, because, you are scared to live a boring life. You want excitement, don’t you? How would you feel nice when you can easily know what is going to come the very next moment? Therefore, it is all you. You were the one who put it somewhere hidden from your own consciousness.

Now, when you are awake, you learn, earn, gain, acquire knowledge which are just useful but not merely important because you will loose them when you will leave your own life.

Anyways, there is no God, no sects, no religion and no guru. Everything is within you and you are the creator, destroyer and healer of your own destiny, faith, love and relationships.

Your disagreement is accepted.

Good day !

1 comment:

Candie said...

Well I'm not the one who is going to disagree with the fact that they are worshipping "one" instead of "two" or more,believe me!
I do believe that we are all half gods and we are carrying that strength inside of us.In all ancient cultures,first they were talking about the gods,didn't they?And then all of a sudden it became only one,why?One is the number of selfishness,two is beautiful.I think that there's a part of truth in all religions and co as long as their aim is to spread only love,but there's a lot of bullshit too to brainwash people and put them away from the light,love replaced by money power.It's a disgrace.I myself,get inspired by many things and respect everyone,I read,I listen,but I won't follow any "one" as I want to stay true to myself and I wanna think by myself.First you need to read and search and make your own opinion on things,for example,someone said something really clever last time,sorry I don't remember who,lol,but it was something like:that isn't the Bible or other books that is the problem it's how we interprate the words.Everyone has his own truth and his own interpretation.Some have chosen to get the light from those words,spreading love,some have chosen a darker side.It's like you said with science and religion,I talked about it too.It depends to who you put the power,they are equal in what they do best as well as they are equal in their madness.Both should be made to help not to kill or get something from.You know what I mean anyway.That was a long post.

Great poetry again.
Take care