Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend trip and AIESEC

From the couple of days, I have not written anything on my general blog. I do not know why. May be I visited the seminar for the AIESEC. I was spending my weekend in the seminar in Asinsari, a place near Lappeenranata.

It was pleasant atmosphere with bunch of new and exciting people. This time around, we played games, there was some cool session which was very informative to many new memebers I think.

I remember last year, I was appointed as the new member and I was enjoying to be the part of the AIESEC Saimaa, but this year I was at the other's end. I was taking the interviews which is really a great moment for myself too.

Sometimes, Peoples are not satisfied with even a minor things, why not ? I was more than happy to become the part of AIESEC, and when suddenly one day you are actively participating in all the events. Your Local committe president ask you to step up and take the responsibility then it is surely a great moment.

Especially when there is no one who can take care of the position which was offered to me. At first, I also filled the application form but later I realize that, for handling with the companies and to become the member of executive board in Saimaa is difficult thing.

Later, when some thing is going to happen then no body stops it and it happens automatically.

The same holds true for me and I had to take the responsibility to take care of incoming exchange.

The rotation will continue and I hope, whoever taking the leadership position faces great challenge. It is one of the cool position plus one of the position you do not want to get involved into.

Funny part is AIESEC Saimaa, is really one of the best local committe for doing especailly Incoming Exchange in whole Finland. I am quite sure this time around. But I hope we will be able to keep the reputations.

No comments: