Sunday, October 19, 2008

A new experience

Today it was a new experience with cleaning and doing some thing that was not so mandatory at all. However, it is always good to do the stuffs that you think you should do. Last night it was cool, I do not remember how many people did I contacted yesterday. May be with many of the people, it happens that when you are in the new places you just want to make sure everything goes all right. I could not believe that I talked with so many of my friends and I really enjoyed talking with them.

Communication is very vital thing in the world. What if, it becomes free? Whenever, wherever… Just talk with anyone anywhere and the service is free. I cannot believe what will happen in such context. The boom of the Internet can be seen as the major advancement. Similarly, once you can communicate without any cost then the boom for such a media will surely rise and shine.

Well, the last day of the weekend and from tomorrow onwards you will tight your shocks and visit the office as usual. It is not easy but at the same time it is very enjoyable experience too. For some, it might look very impressive and for some it might look very boring. For me, visit office is a whole new experience. It is not about the fear but it is more about the wasting more time in the chair. The more I sit and the more I understand my office environment, easier it will be for those things to understand me. Don't you think so? Well, it all depends again!

Whatever be the cause, whatever be the situation

Always listen to what your heart says.

Now do not take this for granted. There are two kinds of voices that I hear. One is from those who speak at me. And another is from when I am alone. Most often, I hear the voice when I am alone. Then I proceed and talk with this beautiful guy. He is quite handsome as I am. I do not know his name. I called him with my name. He knows me better than anybody else in the whole world. He talks with me. He says, "mybheja, how are you?" He suggests me about what should I do and what is going to happen in the next few seconds. I do not know how much is truth inside his voice but I simply believe in what he says.

I know this is entirely new experience but I think it is good to get some.

No comments: