Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It was Monday again!

Oh, when will this work out for me? Why is this day not good for me? I do not know why ? Many those around me like this day very much. It is a normal day to them as other days in the week. But I do not understand why it sucks for me. As usual, something bad news comes and then it brings loads of frustration, puzzles and dilemma to solve. It is never ending. To some, Monday is good and to me, it really sucks.

When I listen to others then I realize the fact that it is just my imagination. Nothing comes as you want in life. Many of the times we have to make it comes, the way it has to come. However, many of the times it is not possible. What is the problem with the day? It is just an ordinary day as others day are. Why are you always comparing on the day, mybheja? It is not the day that makes good or bad it is your imagination. You always think that Monday is not good for your health. I have seen you saying to others and doing many wrong deeds. It also happens that you have to face many problems or obstacles on this particular day. Therefore, it is just a killer day in your life.

May be you like something and you hate something, it is similar to the weekdays too, you like some day and you hate some days. When you like one day and when you hate another day. It is just based on what you think. But I would like to ask why does not happen only on Monday? It is because; you think this day brings loads of sadness. It is because you have been mentally thinking a lot about this day. It is because you ignore the bad happenings on other day and the very small problems that occur in this particular day, you take it very seriously.

How can I improve on that? Well, you cannot improve on your thoughts. It is streaming, without any obstacles. It is never ending. It will not stop until and unless you are conscious. It is has its pillar inbuilt. It cannot be destroyed for sure. Then, how am I supposed to forget this day? Will this day ever change in my life? No, obviously not. May be this is the day you are going to leave this earth. May be this is the day when you will die.

But how can you be so sure on that? I am quite sure on this. I am sure because, I know you better than anybody else. I know the fact that, you do not hate anything except this day. It is not because you are fearful of this day but it is simply because this is the only thing on whole earth you do not like. Many of your past bad happenings are on this day. Whatever is there stored in your memory is because of this particular day.

I know it is not good to give the medicine to those who have already taken it. But my dear friend, it is just you. I am the one who is talking with you. I am you and you are me. We are together in this race. You always want to reach a milestone but remember everything cannot be achieved easily. If you can achieve what you want, then when would you get the time to show your anger to me? Therefore, just does what you think is appropriate and leave the rest to me. I will take care of your other needs.

I bless you with the power of Nature God. ! It is not going to last any longer. Everything passes and this will pass too. J

No comments: