Monday, October 20, 2008

How many times do you speak the truth in a day ?

I was listening to the song and I was really again motivated to write something. How many of time in the day you speak the truth? From the time when we wake up to the time we go to the bed, how many of the times in the day we speak the reality to the people around us? I tried to calculate for the day and even I was not 100% speaking the truth with those around me. Why? The biggest question now is why we are not speaking the truth to those around us. Is it because we do not want to face the fear of failure? Or is it because we want to go away from the truth? Why are we going away from others?

What makes me think about not speaking the truth, it's my own virtue? Why am I not been able to speak the reality to those around me? May be Its not because I want to go away from the truth but it is because I want to get close to the truth. Some times it is good not to speak the truth but again, it depends upon the situation. It depends upon with the person with whom you are hiding the truth. Once you start hiding the truth you will not be hurt by anyone but by yourself.

Nobody is going to kill you for not speaking the reality. It is just you and you alone. All our actions are connected by our deeds. The things we do from the time we wake up till the time we go to bed are the things which are assigned in one way or another but again it depends on what kind of things you really want to do. Most of the times we do what we do not want to do, and most often we ignore the things which we can do, isn't it? But why? Why do we ignore the things we are able to do? There is no heaven and no hell. Everything is here in this earth. Whatever we are going to do is here. The moment depends on our own personal movement. The path is made by us. It depends on how far you want to go. It depends on how far you are able to think.

When I will say, dream then it is not mandatory for you to see the dreams. It is also not good to follow the orders of those around you. You follow your own orders. This is what I do. Most of the times in my life, I have met more than thousand people and all these people have given me some advice. It is my duty to listen to all these people but again what I should take from them is my own. I do not have to do what they say neither do I have to respect in whatever they say. Those who created the human form of me gave me the two ears because I have to listen both positive and negative of my own. The creator has given great thought before creating these two ears. One ear is to hear all the positive things that people say about you and another ear is to listen all the negative people talk about you. If you are able to listen both then you give value to both of your ears.

There are many other aspects in life which can be understood in the ways we want them to understand. It is all within us. It has to be somewhere inside us. It can teach us many lessons in every walk of our life but we are not ready to listen it. Why should we listen to this random voice? This random voice is not going to give you any profit in terms of money neither in terms of your career achievement. But what this voice can give you is- it will shape your life.

The shaping will be done in many forms that you will not believe it. You do not have to follow what I say but just try it to listen the inner voice. May be it comes automatically with those who have no ego, selfishness, openness and to those humans who are deeper than the depth of the ocean. It all depends on the inner depth. One day you will see the changes.

Therefore, when you listen to your voice then it will let you know that why we not speaking the truth are. The truth is inner carved voice. It comes automatically. It does not have to manipulate. It should be presented in its pure form. Kindly listen to this voice and see if you are really speaking the truth. If not ask why not? With whom are you hiding the reality? One day you will have to face it. You do not have to answer to anybody else but you got to answer to yourself. You just will. Whatever be the circumstances just simply listen to this inner voice and tell why?

I know the it is difficult to answer these questions simply because it is easier to speak the untruth. But again, every fight is the result of first fight with your self. If you can fight with yourself then you can easily fight with anybody around. The fight does not mean you have to physically challenge those around you but simply the fight will be carried out through your brain. The brain will do it for you. Just like that. You want to be winner? If you really want to be the winner then why not fight with your own self? The journey begins with your first thought on speaking the truth!

No comments: