Monday, August 18, 2008

Nothing on-Monday

Well, as there are loads of problem we face in day to day life, I have some smaller problems to solve too. These problems are not too big because we all have our own problems. The solution was simple and it did not took long to solve the problem.

As life goes on we learn many different things. I had to do many task and I do not know why I am not concentrating on the main task but rather doing something else. The task is to do A and I am doing C.

Task does not make any difficulty because that is just the thing one has to do and we all have to do the task. Every task then slowly we divide them into simple and difficult. Once we say the task is simple then most of the times these simple task will be very huge and will create loads of problem.

Nothing is simple and everything is simple. It depends on what we think. It also depends on what we get or achieve out of our thinking. It is exciting times now a days, we are seeing new people around in the city.

I am excited to see new people in the city. As I am tutoring these students there are many things to tell them and many issues to give them a knowledge about. One will refresh his own memory together with the person whom I am tutoring.

No comments: