Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quotes of the day

Dear all,

-”Reason and season, tomorrow and today, every now and then, life is filled with stupid questions randomly in raining day.”

-”Do this before that, is old therapy new one is still waiting to come, days are like days where nothing seems to make more fun.”

-”Any battle is half won if you will understand your enemy and any battle is half lose if you will fail in understanding your own warriors.”

-”Warrior of light or light of warrior
I am here to fight till my career
Life is beautiful and painful
Love is shaking and deadly
All I have left now,
is eternal light, of holy might
I am Warrior of light
even in midnight …….. ”

-”People say, ‘do not worry, do not feel sorry’, I will say, ‘worry and feel sorry but hang on till that very day when world will make curry and let you celebrate with Ms. Friday in lorry.”

God bless you all !

No comments: