Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quotes and Poems of the day

Dear all,

-"Dedication, determination and devotion will make you reach your destination."

-"With heat full of passion and curiosity, life will be filled with pain and severity hang on till the day you will reveal your true beauty."

-"Most of the emotions like feelings for sex, lust and so on are generated from human eyes, imagine being blind you will have less feelings for lust."

-"Good Good Bad Bad
Miracles and Misery,
Tenderness and Determinations,
Wisdom and Boredom,
O lord, Give me Problems,
Let me understand, it goes on and on,
Till the very existence of my life,
I will solve your problems, my divine! "

-"I know many of you will hate me, I know many of you will love me, I know what you will think about me but I don't want to say that I have only acceptance, love and faith in all of you simply because you don't have them yet."

God bless you all !

No comments: