Friday, January 16, 2009

Mirror

Mirror

M =Manifestation, Mirror, Manual, More, Make up, Mechanics, Music
I= Image, Imagination, Imagine,
R= Reflection, Rainbow
R= Ray, Rays,
O= Organization, Orientation, Overflow, Omnipresent
R=Road, Road path

A wikipedia definition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror

"gnitirw rorrim si sihT. evisnepxe era seadI."
(Read from opposite, this way of writing is called Mirror Writing.)

OK, After reading many definitions by various authors and contributors I think my ideas are not so different than others but I would put it this way--

Mirror is self image, it is the reflection of your own body. The body which is physical could be seen with the help of the Mirror. Many religion and scriptures defines Mirror as the reflection of Soul but I think this is not true.

If a person can see the soul why can not he control his mind?

A person who can control him mind can only see himself/herself as a Soul, no human at present is perfectly capable of controlling of soul and viewing them as in the Mirror.
(I know there will be many eyebrows shown when I write like this)

Soul according to religion or some religion exits and they can be seen from the Mirror.

I believe human are not always alone. They are together with another human in them. We are seen as a single body but we are in two or dual body. One body is seen physically and another body is reflection. This another body which is invisible, not physical and totally pure.
(We cannot accept this fact because there are no scientific evidences and right now I do not have proofs or any experiment conducted to show this but I think this is what happens around our human body.)

Why do our image is visible in the mirror?
Is it because of the mirror itself or is it because of our physical body?

Most of the times- Mirrors are women's best friend. Very few Men associated themselves with Mirror.

Women are the ones who do Makeups, breakups and show off in the Mirror. To admire oneself, see the mirror and bless yourself that you are the creation of the creator for curator.

Life is amazing and different, life is our perception and thinking but reflection of our thinking does not easily show off in the mirror. Mirror gives us smile. It also gives us pleasure of being intelligent animal in the planet. Mirror tells our story at that time.

Mirror is not only the reflection of our physical body but it also shows the reflection of another body inside us which remains pure, vivid and invisible.

2 comments:

Brightlightwarriornika said...

"I believe human are not always alone. They are together with another human in them"

I agree totally!

Paulo had me thinking about this one for a while :)

Brightlightwarriornika said...

"I believe human are not always alone. They are together with another human in them"

I agree totally great post.

Paulo had me thinking deeply about the mirror.