Sunday, October 10, 2010

Death Show

He was dead. Undoubtedly, a prolific writer, poet, and unsuccessful engineer, is being buried today in the graveyard near the mountain cliff of Santana. A large crowd in hundreds gathered to pay him homage. A media guy asks people about the dead man.

“A very generous character and very witty,” said a young man. “He was good novelist and his books have touched the hearts and minds of millions of people,” said a young man.

“Why are you saying those things to media they already know much about him, you should better speak about his character, not only about quantity of books that he sold,” said an old man.

“Who cares what I speak and how I speak, I don’t give a shit about that dead man anymore,” said a young man.
A media guy has to censor such violent words so he moved on to another lady. A media guy asks, “In your opinion, what do you think about this dead man?”

“I don’t think, I feel pain,” she said.

“Why is that?”

“Someday, I will also die and there will be no one who will telecast my death show.”

No comments: