Sunday, August 15, 2010

They say


They say that I was born today
and I don’t know what that means.
They say that I have to go school
and I don’t know what would I do.
They say that I have to earn money
and I don’t know what should I do.
They say many things
and I don’t know anythings.

Maybe life is puzzle unsolved.
Maybe life is a rollercoaster ride
between love and hatred.
Maybe life is dream within a dream.
But I still don’t know
Where will it all lead
Anyways, I just have to live each
and every day and do what they
say.

Maybe I just have to think
What they think was always right
and do not interefere their insights.
As we all know they are the ones
Who create rules and we are
Ordinary people living on them.
Whatever they do affects entire
Humanity but they don’t know
how to play safe.

They say many things
and I don’t know if they misleading
us in some way.
Let this saddest song be sung
Near their corridor
So that they will find solutions
of all our problems, someday ! 

No comments: