Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random thoughts


·         Life is music without the end.
·         If you can go beyond, an illusion of love, you will discover the universe is relative, to your heart.
·         My friends are boring but they are shoring.
·         Convert your hate into love; convert your anger into smile; convert your sorrows into happiness and your life will converted into death.
·         Feel the music in your heart and let it guide you and your mere talks.
·         Poetry is experiment with words.
·         I may not remember what I say, but I know what I have to say. Hence, let us say. Not for shake of saying but for shake of feeling, your say.
·         There is nothing beyond death but there is everything before it.
·         I am very grateful for your kindness, patience and love so let's share our goodness in one and all.
·         The truth about life and lie about life is not measured by others but by your intuition which never lies.
O holy Sunday, let your darkness not come along my way. Let her nurture internal and external world, as I start my personal day.
·         What would you do with lasting remembrance? Today, you are singing your song and tomorrow, someone else will sing his/her song.
·         An alternative to love is not hate but patience.
·         Around the world there are millions suffering and don't brood over your personal suffering.
·         Accept what comes in your life, be good and kind, the world in which we live, and seems to be ruthless and blind.
·         Everything is unpredictable, except your goodness.
·         There is fun nowhere and everywhere.
 

No comments: