Monday, August 17, 2009

I have a white t-shirt again

Yes, I have a white t-shirt again,
I was wearing black every days,
But now, I have a white t-shirt again,
Here I am talking about Religion,
Can we manipulate our religion?
Is this a question or advice?
What is the color of religion?
Is it white, black, green, red?
What is the color?
Whatever it be,
Yes, I have a white t-shirt again,
No new theories can change old religions,
Christianity,belief, belief, belief
In god, son of god, Jesus,
Belief, disbelieve, accept, reject,
Faith, hope and love for all the shake,
Then came a man who liked another man,
Priest said,”you ain’t right!”
We cannot change our religion,
Forget about change, we cannot update our religion,
How far we can go?
Change the scriptures,
No No, that is not allowed,
Change the priest,
Maybe,
Accept the man who likes another man,
Put amendment into your act,
let us Say, Jesus love is equal and right,
for all those who like or dislike,
He is here in each one of us, bright,
weather you like or dislike,
He loves all of you,
Although, he was hated because of TRUTH,
truth is bitter and spicy,
nobody wants to taste going deep inside it,
Anyways,I have a white t-shirt again
I have white t-shirt again

No comments: