Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mr. Thapa’s Love Story

Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Shanti Om,
I was too alone, I found you near me my lovely Shanti Om,
When I met you, time was bitterly, I had to leave country
For building my destiny, for career and life to remain sustainably,
I was not quite sure, was it love or infatuations at first,
I am sorry Oh my darling; I really knew what is love,
When people depart,

Distance brings insecurity; I am filled with love in my heart,
Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Shanti Om,
It was only couple of weeks or more that we both shared our emotions
So much, my core,
I am here, hoping to see you when I come back home,
Love is so sweet you have changed my daily bits,
Now I feel I am not alone, you are my darling forever along,
Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Om, Om Shanti Shanti Om,

Although love has no boundaries and borders,
It is OK from my family, who has faith in love,
I am waiting for acceptance from yours along,
I am not alone anymore; I hear your voice once in a while, my core,
Please don’t ever give me chance to doubt you,
I am simple ordinary lover,
Nothing without you

No comments: