Monday, December 3, 2007

I am Satisfaction

Well, I went to the pub, or let's called a holy place where people meet in europe, Every body goes to this place where they say that, It is the place where people have loads of fun and enjoy themselves.I was not feeling comfortable to go to this pub or club whatever., But somehow I went with the bunch of my friends, I saw every body may be i should call loads of penish and vagina were present in the Club. Pussy were searching for penis and penis were searching for vagina. Every body wants sex. When you feel that you want a good sex, decide to go to the club and find some chicks or chicken there. Why people think that when we go to club we would have loads of fun., we will get drunk and might get some chick or chicken to enjoy ? Is sex a love ? or Is sex gives satisfaction ? Are we satisfied with one person or we want many ? My friends pulled me to the dance floor and they asked me to dance., this was not surprising to me becasue i knew they are going to ask me, to dance. Since i do not know how to dance., i did not wanted my friends to disappoint so i went there and started to shake my penis and the remaining part of my body which is attached to it. I was soon tired may be beause of my overweight. I was standing in one corner of the dance floor My eyes saw our unviersity lecturers and professors, i knew why are they also there. Must be in search for some pussy.I started thinking in one corner if i were the satisfaction, how would so many people dancing in that dance floor would know how to get the satisfaction ? They all are in need for one thing either that is in life,love, relationship or in good sex or whatever that is "Satisfaction". We all are not satisfied, we want a good job, good salary , a good loving wife and most importantly Satisfaction. Do you know how to get it ? If i can say i am satisfaction, i think no body will let me be me, they will always want some thing from me but i know i cannot give them this. All the people who were gathered there, were not satisfied ! They wanted something, We have thousand wishes in our life we get many of them fulfilled but it cannot be fulfilled. Satisfaction is fraction or moment., how can a time be defined ? No body can define it. May be what i am thinking now is Time is moment, Every moment we go through is a time. If we do not go through the moment we are not in time. Satisfaction has some attachment with time. The lesson learnt on that day was, No body were satisfied and no body can be satisfied because they don't feel happy or fulfilled with what the time and moment has given then. People are not satisfied because they want more. In search for more they are getting nothing any more. We think that we are in good relationship, one day we think again that we are not satisfied in the relationship, nothing can be trusted. If people want more the more will give nothing, but if you are satisfied with what you have and what you do., you will one day may become a Satisfaction !

2 comments:

Paul Sunstone said...

That was very interesting! I agree that most people become dissatisfied with what they have because they want more. There seems to be no end to wanting more, either.

Mybheja said...

Yes that is true. Thank you for you comment.