Monday, February 8, 2010

Feel the Sunlight!


******************************************
Feel the Sunlight!
******************************************
I lost her, I found her.
I lost her again, but never found her.
In loosing and gaining,
I think, “love is raining.”
From high above, an angel sings:
Love me tenderly, just love me till the very end.
From low below, a lonely lover sings:
I don’t know what is love, how can I love?
No match found.
Cloud all over the sky.
Nothing is seen above or behind.
Time passes by, lover is awake.
What a joy is to feel alive!
A newly born baby kissing her mother’s breast.
An old man singing alone nearby the lonely street.
A writer finding treasures on his own territory.
These words may not rhyme
But
Romance kisses these fresh limes.
Good luck and feel the sun light.
**************************************
God bless you all !

No comments: