Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love you, always !

Dear all,

-We are the energy in motion, like a stars shining high above the sky, it look same from different sides.

-May God bless you for being part of this soul as friends, enemy or any other names.

-
**********************************************
Love you
**********************************************

I will love you if you will love me.
or, even if you will hate me.

They didn't teach me the word, "hate";
They send me to love someone,
who looks like me, instead.

I am the energy which moves with you.

I am you and you are in me.

We became friends, here or anywhere.
We were friends long time before thee;

The Selection was already made.

They say, "Everything is fair in love and war";

Yes, "Everything is fair in Friendship and Hate";

So, the love can be part of friendship and,

The War can be part of hate;

whatever it be, let it be for the same.

Please do not forget, to love this day.

This day, I am with you;

and, forever, I will be with you, always.


The calendar says, "its a last day of 2009";

So, let me take an opportunity to bless,

you all divines.

Let me stand on the soldier of giant,

and say, "Happy New Year",

For prosperous and peaceful life, ahead.

****************************************

God blesses you !

No comments: