Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thousand Wishes !!!

There are thousand wishes in my life, all the wishes are such that each wish is killing me, they come as if to get fulfill., there are many wishes they come but still they are very less.I do not know when they are going to be fulfilled. In love there is no difference between living and dieying. Love cannot be explained.There is no difference in love, live or die. There are thousand wishes in my life which are unfulfilled.
No one can fulfill those wishes but for many of them many wishes comes true. Why do i have so many wishes ? Can't i be a person with very little wishes and all the small wishes that i make gets fulfilled. How many people in earth are satisfied with what they have ? I do not think there are many people in the earth who are satisfied with their life,job,wife and many other things. ?

There are thousand wishes the wishes are such that each of the wishes are killing me.!!!!!

No comments: